Enjoy a generous 40% resort credit to redeem on dining, spa, experiences, and more.
Rediscover Viet Nam
Get 40% more out of your stay at Novotel Phu Quoc Resort with ALL – Accor Live Limitless.
Book with peace of mind, knowing you can enjoy the flexibility to cancel your stay up to three days prior to arrival.
Terms and Conditions
- The offer is valid for reservations booked between 22 October 2020 –15 December 2020 for stays until 31 March 2021 at participating hotels in Thailand, Vietnam & The Maldives.
- The offer is subject to availability at time of booking, and blackout dates may apply.
- 100% of the reservation must be paid at the time of booking.
- The reservation is 100% refundable if cancelled no less than 72 hours prior to arrival.
- Reservations must be made 24 hours prior to arrival (3 days prior for the Maldives).
- The offer cannot be combined with packages or other promotions.
- Those who book the “40% Hotel credit” receive ahotel credit amount equivalent to 40% of the booked rate, excluding tax and service charge
- The credit must be redeemed during the booked stay on hotel services (some exclusions may apply).
- The credit is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The “40% Hotel credit” offer is available to non-members and members of ALL –Accor Live Limitless and Accor Plus at the time of booking. Non-members can join ALL instantly at no cost here.
- ALL Terms and Conditions of Membership and Accor’s General Terms and Conditions of Services apply to this offer.
- Accor Plus members are entitled to an additional 10% discount on accommodation. To avail of the offer, these members must make their booking on the dedicated Accor Plus rate name “Accor Plus, 40% Hotel credit” and “Accor Plus, 40% Resort credit”.
- To the extent permitted by law, Accor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to amend, modify or alter the terms of this offer, including the list of participating hotels, at any time.
- In the event of any conflict between these offer terms and conditions and Accor’s General Terms and Conditions of Services, these offer terms and conditions will prevail.